Thursday, October 7, 2010

i got to smooch on TWO little cuties

Last night I got to babysit my handsome nephews Kaden & Ethan while Mommy & Daddy went out to dinner at Benihana's to celebrate their birthdays.  It was the first time that I have got to watch both of the boys together and it was SO much fun!

Kaden is such a sweet big brother and he absolutely loves his baby bro.  He is so protective of him and anytime that Ethan cries, Kaden goes "BABY! BABY!" and then tries to go kiss him and comfort him.   It's really super sweet and I love seeing them together.  It's always a fun day when I get to put on my Auntie hat and spend some time with these adorable little cuties.  Of course I had to take pictures so I could brag to you about them.  :)

Sweet Little Pumpkin
How sweet are these two little boys?!?
KP wanted to snuggle his little bro! He's such a good Big Bro!
Officially a 1 month old! He's getting chunka chunky!
I had such a fun night with my sweet little buddies! I can't wait for Mommy to ask me to watch them again *HINT HINT*  This last picture is my favorite! I was trying to take a picture of Baby E and I and look who snuck in the back....honestly TOO PRECIOUS! He wanted to be a part of the action. :) 


I also have some fun video footage from last night! If you wanna check it out, click on the link on the sidebar and check out our YouTube channel!

**Stay tuned tomorrow for another post about the little loves in my life!! Family Friday is back and better than ever!! :)***

2 comments:

Laura Larson said...

Oh man, I love chubby baby cheeks, and Ethan's are super cute!! Both of your nephews are adorable!

Ruffled Snob said...

Oh goodness they are so stinking handsome! I am well aware that they have the best auntie in the world, I know you take good care of them! I love shirts that say little brother-melt my heart

Related Posts with Thumbnails