Monday, October 18, 2010

a delicious Fall day

This past weekend, I was able to combine three of my loves....family, fall, & photography, as I spent the afternoon taking pics of my adorable nephews!  My sister wanted to have some pics of her boys together in the gorgeous fall weather, and I was so excited that she asked me to be the photographer.  I think it has more to do with the fact that I have the nicest camera rather than my actual photography skills, but if I do say so myself, these pictures turned out pretty darn amazing!!

Take a peek for yourself, and tell me what YOU think!!!















Ahhh, I just LOVE them!!! :) For some reason Blogger is being very stupid unfriendly to me today, and isn't uploading some of my pictures right...so I have much cuter edited ones that I wish I could share with you, but this will do!  So, what do you think??? Which one is YOUR fav?

7 comments:

Ruffled Snob said...

definitely delicious!gorgeous coloring and those boys are so precious! nice work!

Ashley's Thrifty Living said...

They are gorgeous!
Mike and I took engagment/save the date photos this weekend and it looked a lot like that. Beautiful colours and beautiful leaves!

Toni Tralala said...

I like the 5th and 2nd to the last photos. They're very sweet and well captured! :)

Blogger does the same thing to me too, by the way. It fesses up just when I need it. bleh.

Anonymous said...

Aw! They're wonderful. I love the black and white ones.

Laura Larson said...

they are all super cute! My favorite is the one where Kaden is kissing Ethan from behind the chair . . . so cute!!

Carisa @ Paintmeshabby said...

So precious! I love 7,8, &14! Gorgeous backdrop and adorable subjects!

aprilchanel said...

the camera might be nice but the photography is pretty stinking amazing too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails