Thursday, October 21, 2010

random thoughts thursday

1. I could watch Boy Meets World over & over again.  Seriously one of my favorite shows ever.  (This probably makes me a big geek.)


2.  I'm honestly thinking about putting up my Christmas tree.  Yes, I'm aware its still October, but I just cannot wait.  I told my husband as of November 1, that baby will be gracing my living room....I just don't think I can hold out any longer than that. 


3. I'm already working on my Christmas list and I'm thinking that these babies are gonna make the list.
4.  I have been fasting Facebook this month, and I honestly don't miss it as much as I thought I would.  It's actually been a really nice break.

5. I miss these people....like a lot. Really, really a lot.

6. I'm soooo over this week & ready for the WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I Loved Boy Meets World too!! I didn't know it was still on!

Ashley's Thrifty Living said...

I loooooved Boy meets world! So good! And I am with you on the christmas tree. I'm not really feeling halloween this year (I still have all the halloween stuff in boxes)...I want to put my christmas stuff up tooooo!! I was thinking early, sometime in november as well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails