Sunday, August 8, 2010

TEAM BRINLEY!!!!!!!!!!

My adorable nephew Brinley is in a contest for cutest baby, and I really really really need your help!!  He's currently in 2nd place and need some more votes!!  This in where you come in, if you are on Facebook, can you take literally 2 minutes of your time to vote for him??


It's VERY easy, just follow the links below and "LIKE" JM Photography, and then go to his picture (he's #7) and comment VOTE!! 

It would truly mean the world to me if you would be kind enough to do this for me.  If he wins, he gets a FREE photography session and some credit towards prints! He just turned ONE yesterday and this would be a great birthday present for him.

Here's the links!!

First, like JM Photography, then comment VOTE on this picture!!!


I mean, really how can you say no to that face???? Thanks guys!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails