Thursday, June 9, 2011

random thoughts thursday

Is it just me, or does it seem like weeks fly by faster during the summer months!?! I feel like when I look at my calendar of events for June that I am gonna blink and it's gonna be July already.  Can things slow down just a smidge, please???  I really want to savor every summer moment that I can.

Speaking of being way too busy, this weekend is super jammed packed with things for the hubby and I.  We have TWO weddings this weekend, as well as celebrating our THREE year anniversary on Monday.  Talk about a busy weekend.  As I am sitting here just thinking about it all, I am super overwhelmed! LOL! At least the things we have to do are fun, that always helps.  And a little added bonus is that I only have a half day of work tomorrow, and I am off on Monday. HOLLA!! :)

So, I figured before I head off into my busy, busy weekend I would recap some of the random loves/thoughts/events from this past week!!

.:NUMBER ONE:.

My in-laws got a smaller above ground pool last week and on Saturday the hubby and I went to check it out and swim with my sweet little nephew, Rowan.  I am thinking that this will be the first of many swimming adventures this summer! I am so excited that they finally got a pool, my mother-in-law has been talking about it forever and I know that someday in the near future my kiddos will love that their grandparents invested in this!




.:TWO:.

I am loving the hot summer heat we have been having this past week!! Winter was especially cruel, long, and cold this year so you will not hear this girl complain about the heat.  I was one of the few who was loving that it hit 102 (yes ONE HUNDRED TWO degrees in MINNESOTA) the other day!!  I am loving busting out all my summer clothes! I just struck gold at H & M a few weeks ago and I found SO much good stuff, but this one dress is definitely a fav!


So cute right? And what is even better about it is the price, only $9.95! You just cannot beat that! Great style and it doesn't break the bank, its like something straight outta my dreams! 

.:THREE:.

One of the weddings we are attending this weekend is for one of my best friends, Rachel.  I am SOOOO excited that she is marrying her high school sweetheart, they have been waiting for so long and I could not be happier for them!  This past weekend we celebrated her bachelorette party and it was such a fun girls night out!!! There is nothing I love more than a fun night on the town with some of my favorite girls.  It's the best to just unwind and get silly!!



.:FOUR:.

I have a new addictions in the food/drink category.  I think I might need an intervention!!! :)   It's the  iced pomegrante vanilla oolong tea latte from Caribou Coffee, honestly it's amazeballs!  If you haven't tried it you MUST! Seriously, just looking at this picture makes me want to hop in my car to go get one right now! It's  the PERFECT summertime drink!




.:FIVE:.

I cannot believe that Monday will be our THREE year anniversary, seriously where has the time gone?!  I feel like it was just yesterday that we tied the knot, and now here we are an old married couple! Okay, not OLD but you know what I mean! Wow, what a God blessed adventure it has been so far! I cannot believe how far we have come in three years! I will post something on Monday with more about my thoughts on this, but for now, I'll leave ya with a few wedding pics that I love.  






I hope you all have a wonderful, fun weekend in the sun!! :)

**P.S. I did upload videos of the top two things on my list if you are really that interested (which I know you are cause let's face it, I am that awesome! LOL! JK)  Just click the link on the sidebar for our YouTube channel!***

I'm linking this post to Summer Luvin over at Pouty Pink Princess! Check out this super fun link party!!!

235

5 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

You were such a stunning bride!! Congrats on your anniversary! I am SO extremely jealous that you live near an H&M...Oklahoma does NOT have one! ugh! What a perfect summer dress! Hope you have a great weekend! PS this post would be perfect for my summer luvin' saturday party!! :)

Alicia said...

Happy 3 year anniversary Kim! What a great accomplishment!

Layered Black said...

girl you rock that dress like nobody's business! You look fabulous in yellow! I am still in love with all of your wedding photos, you are beautiful!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I just love that you have videos to remember your special events! Your nephew's little voice is precious and your girlfriends look like a blast! Thanks so much for playing along this week! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pool !!! We spend most of our summer at the pool !!!
And the dress your sporting is awesome !!! I love the color yellow :)
Glad I stopped by !

Related Posts with Thumbnails