Monday, June 13, 2011

God gave me you {{Three Year Anniversary}}

Today is our THREE year anniversary and I cannot believe how quickly time has flown since we became Mr & Mrs.  To say that the last three years have been the most incredible of my life would be a complete understatement.

I have loved every single day of being a wife and being married to my best friend.  I truly couldn't have asked God to give me a better man to spend my life!  Obviously we have had our challenges and  ups and downs, but even in the days when things have been tough there is no one I would rather have by my side than Scott.  He brings out the best in me, isn't afraid to challenge me, or to tell me when I am crazy and out of line, but he is also my biggest supporter, the encourager of my dreams, and he always fights to be the best and give the best to me and to our life together.

To my amazing husband, I love you more than words could say and I am so thankful that you choose me to be your wife and best friend for the rest of our lives.  You have exceed everything I could have asked or dreamed for in a husband, and I thank God every day for you!

I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us!! I know it will only keep getting better and better! :)



Old school S & K {{2003}}


Engaged! {{9-9-07}}


The BIG Day! {{6-13-2008}}





...Three Years Later, still in love <3

1 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I really think it is an accomplishment these days to stay together! I love your dress in the last pic and the pic is to cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails