Monday, August 1, 2011

why yes, i do still exist.

I feel like a horrible blogger.  I always have these great intentions when it comes to blogging, but then the week gets busy and before I know it I have blinked and yet here we are at another Monday! Is it just me or has summer being going way too fast? I mean how can it be AUGUST? Wasn't it just JUNE?!  Here in Minnesota we really don't get much of a summer as it, and it is super depressing knowing that this is pretty much our last month of the hot heat and sunshine.  Can we puh-lease slow time down?! I am not ready to start thinking about fall and winter.

There has been so much going on in our life lately, I just feel like time is flying by! This past weekend the husband and I had to travel out of town for his cousin's wedding, and it was nice to spend some time road tripping with him, but it made the weekend FLY by.   Now this weekend we are celebrating our nephew's 2nd birthday and then next weekend it Scott's 25th birthday.  See what I mean about being too busy and time flying by?!!

Hopefully you are all enjoying your summertime and soaking up every sunshine filled minute that you can!!! I will leave you will a couple pictures from a few weeks ago when I went to see fireworks with my parents, my sister, and her two sweet little boys.  It was a humid sticky night, but there is nothing quite like enjoying fireworks with a 2 year old!





I hope you all have an AMAZING week!!! :)

1 comments:

Ashley's Thrifty Living said...

I know what you mean about summer flying by! I'm glad you've been enjoying it though!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails