Friday, November 19, 2010

flashback friday


{{Josh & Kimmy circa 2006}}

Meet one of my very BEST friends from college, Josh!! I love this picture of us from back in our crazy college days!!! I haven't seen my good buddy since the summer of 2007, and a few weeks ago he totally shocked me when he asked if he could swing by and visit me!!! Can you say YAY??!! He lives in North Dakota which is only a few states over, and is passing through Minnesota on his way to celebrate Thanksgiving, and thought of me!!!  He was so very sweet to want to swing by and see me on his way through, and I am beyond excited to see him!!

One of the things that I miss so much about college is the amazing friends that I met there.  They truly were the greatest people I have ever had the privilege to know in my entire life.  The hardest thing about graduating from college was leaving them, because we are all so spread out around the world and don't get to see each other often.  I constantly miss them!!!  However, I am so excited that I get a chance to reunite with at least one of them, even if it's just for a small span of time!! It's gonna be a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails