I got nominate for my first blogging award!!!! Ashley at Ashley's Thrifty Living nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks Ashley, I am so honored!!!! :)
Here is what I have to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each.
Ok, so here are SEVEN things about me that you may not know!!
1. I married my high school sweetheart!! Scott & I have been together since our sophomore year of high school. He is my first and only love and I wouldn't have it any other way!
2. I am the baby of my family!! I have 5 siblings and they are all a lot older than me. Age gap from my oldest sibling to the closest goes like this, 16, 15, 10, & 7. Even though there is an age gap between us, I have never felt odd about it and we are all very close!!
3. I have broken any bones in my body, or had to have stitches or anything of that nature!! So thankful for that!!
4. I am severely allergic to cats, which actually works out well for me since I am NOT a cat person and this way if my kids ever really wanted one, they couldn't since I am too allergic!! haha :)
5. I was a cheerleader in high school and I loved it!!! Probably some of the most fun I have ever had!
6. My graduating high school class was 38 kids. I went to a private Christian school from 6th-12th grade.
7. My oldest nephew & niece are both closer in age to me than my sister (their Mom) is. My nephew was born when I was 8 and my niece when I was 10.
And here are my nominees!!!!
Katie at Along the way with K+J: I love all her projects & I love reading about her newlywed life since that is totally where I am too!!!
Kara at Creations by Kara: I love all her tips & tricks and she has more than ONE amazing blog!! Check her out!
Abby at A Feathered Nest: I wish I had her sewing talents and she always has really cute projects!!
Nori at Love2Create: She always has great tips and finds, and another one that I wish I had her sewing talents!
Alicia at Life of the Olson's: She doesn't post a ton, but I know she is a creative girl & has some good crafting tricks up her sleeve!! I will forgive her for the lack of posts since she is pregnant :)
Sheila at Mustard Seeds: She has an adorable blog & she found these chalkboard markers that are to die for!!!
Ashley at A Schott of Class: Another adorable blog!! She always shares a great post!!
So ladies, I can't wait to hear your 7 random facts & props to all of you for having such GREAT blogs!!